Air Inlet Size (in.)
Minimum Mix Ratio
Max Mix Ratio
Max Working Pressure (psi)
Engineered to handle the toughest protective coatings, the Graco XM Plural-Component Sprayer provides precise ratio control, allows users to download historical spraying data, and handles a wide range of two-component materials
Ideally suited for marine, bridge, rail and wind energy applications, the Graco XM is fully configurable for your specific coatings job.
- Variable ratio system - handles material ratios from 1:1 to 10:1
- Dosing technology assures accurate, on-ratio mixing for better yield and less waste
- Advanced, intuitive user controls provide real-time display and adjustment of ratio
- USB port lets you easily access and download historical spraying data
- Supports multiple spray guns for added productivity
Easy To Use Controls
The user interface on the Graco XM is intuitive and simple to use. It provides two display modes: “setup” for entering parameters and a basic “run” mode for everyday operation. The user interface monitors and tracks pressure, temperature and flow, and allows you to program maintenance schedules as well.
With a conveniently located USB port, you can easily access and download historical spraying data.