Introducing the latest valve controllers in the T-Series product line: The TVF, TVL, and TVH. These models are part of our switchbox series, providing a compact, durable, and reliable solution for controlling discrete valves and monitoring valve positions, especially in applications where space and weight are limited. All TV valve controllers are certified for both intrinsically safe and non-incendive applications, ensuring their suitability for a wide range of environments.
- Goble certification allow for international standardization
- Integrated spool valve with single or dual solenoid options for single acting or double acting pneumatic actuators.
- A Wide range of bus/sensor options such as ASi, DeviceNet, Profibus, mechanical, NAMUR, reed, and inductive proximity switches.
- Position switches/sensors are easily set with no tools required, reducing installation time and cost
- Tropicalized Aluminum or 316 stainless steel housing.
- Direct NAMUR mount capability eliminates costly mounting brackets.
- Low profile, but highly visible indicator and small footprint promote significant space savings.
- Ten-point standard terminal strip (optional twelve-point) and spacious interior layout allows ample room inside the enclosure for wiring.