Air Inlet Size (in.)
Fluid Inlet Size (in.)
Max Air Pressure (psi)
Max Fluid Pressure (psi)
Diaphragm spray packages designed specifically for the finishing market
Triton is an air-operated diaphragm spray package that applies a high quality, decorative finish to wood and metal parts. Triton is a more effective alternative to traditional pressure pots and standard diaphragm pumps.
- High Quality Finish - Low pulsation output and smooth pump changeover deliver a consistent spray pattern.
- Easy-To-Use - Quick color changes and fast material refills save time and money.
- Rugged Construction - Stainless steel or aluminum pump handles a wide variety of fluids.
Triton is designed for all types of metal and wood applications:
Applying primers, basecoats and topcoats for:
- General Metal Fabrication
- Farm and Construction
- Truck and Bus
- Automotive Components and Touch-up
Spraying stains, sealers, lacquers and topcoats for:
- Wood Furniture and Cabinetry
- Wood Windows and Doors
- Customized Wood
Using a wide range of technologies:
- Electrostatic Air Spray