Air Inlet Size (in.)
Minimum Mix Ratio
Max Mix Ratio
Max Working Pressure (psi)
The ProMix Positive Displacement (PD) Proportioner Platform is redefining fluid control, plural component mixing and manufacturing processes. Stay on ratio within 1 percent mixing accuracy. Stay on budget with less rework and simple maintenance.
Take advantage of the benefits of plural component material with our unique positive displacement pump system.
- True volumetric control: The electronic fluid control system can operate in both flow and pressure mode, with high and low pressure options.
- Versatility and flexibility: Operate up to four pumps, dispense different chemistries, and track pot life for up to three spray guns – all on one system. You also can manage up to 30 colors, four catalysts, and typically separated materials (e.g. epoxy/urethane, metallic/non-metallic, waterborne/solvent borne).
- Low flush technology: Moving the mixing point closer to the gun decreases the flush zone and increases efficiency. It also reduces solvent use and material waste by up to 80 percent.
- Air/solvent chop: Patented features allow you to preset flushing routines for different materials.
- Intuitive controls and display: Easy-to-navigate screens guide you through operation, setup, and troubleshooting. See real-time data on system parameters.
- Automatic and manual configurations: The ability to upgrade parts in the field at any time allows you to start with a manual single pump system and then move to a multiple pump automatic system.