Air Inlet Size (in.)
Fluid Inlet Size (in.)
Max Air Pressure (psi)
Max Fluid Pressure (psi)
Superior Paint Atomization on Robots or Reciprocators
ProBell not only delivers high transfer efficiency and precision spraying, the rotary bell atomizer is lightweight and compact for low payload robots or reciprocators.
High Transfer Efficiency With Electrostatics
Combining rotary bell atomization with electrostatic technology is proven to provide up to 95 percent transfer efficiency. The ProBell electrostatic applicator comes in two versatile styles:
- The standard model fits on a solid wrist robot, reciprocator or fixed mount.
- The hollow wrist robot model makes maintenance easy with a quick disconnect plate that allows you to remove the applicator from the robot without touching hose connections.
Designed for Performance
Each ProBell rotary bell applicator delivers superior quality, precision spraying with uniform atomization and an easily adjustable spray pattern for the most demanding finishing applications. All components are made of high quality, durable materials for safe, trouble-free operation.
- Mounting styles include hollow wrist robot, solid wrist robot, fixed or reciprocator mount
Easy To Service
- Hollow wrist robot model connects hoses with a quick disconnect plate
- Removable shroud allows for access to key components
- Few parts make maintenance quick and easy
Compact & Lightweight
- Small size and diameter allow for spraying in tight spaces
- Hollow wrist robot model weighs 13.5 lbs. (6.1 kgs) with electrostatics and 12.7 lbs. (5.8 kgs) without
- Standard model weighs 9 lbs. (4 kgs) with electrostatics and 6.9 lbs. (3.1 kgs) without
- Coiled fluid tube controls electrostatic resistivity for a wide range of material
- Waterborne electrostatic models spray water-based material with isolation systems, including Graco’s HydroShield
- Three fluid valves located at the front expedite color changes and material savings
- Stainless steel air cap cover protects bell cup and air cap
- Air bearing has no parts to wear out
- Turbine assembly is a proven design
- 100 kV power supply with a low voltage cable connection improves safety while reducing system complexity
- Arc detection shuts off electrostatics, ensuring a safe environment