Air Inlet Size (in.)
Fluid Inlet Size (in.)
Max Air Pressure (psi)
Max Fluid Pressure (psi)
The Pro Xp electrostatic paint gun line is known for high transfer efficiency when spraying standard, specialty or waterborne coating. Manual 40, 60 and 85 kV electrostatic spray guns come in air spray or air-assisted technology.
The right equipment for your application
Whatever your application, we have the electrostatic spray gun model for you. New air spray models contain more durable components and come ready to spray out-of-the-box.
- Round spray nozzle and air cap combinations maximize wrap around cylindrical objects.
- Soft spray air cap and nozzles are ideal for small, lightweight parts that need a fine finish with minimal paint flow.
- Aerospace air cap is designed for high paint flows to quickly cover large areas (like airplanes) with the finest finish.
- Externally charged waterborne guns charge waterborne material at the tip of the spray gun – no electrostatic isolation system equipment needed.
- Fixed fluid flow guns are made to extend component life when applying metallic and extremely abrasive materials.
- HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) air cap is labeled according to environmental standards.
- High air flow model gives painters the feel and reach they need to paint from a distance and around large, complex areas.