Hilliard / Hilco Microgard™ cartridges provide reliable, long-life contamination control. These efficient filter cartridges feature three filtration layers: outer cellulose-media layer for coarse filtration , an intermediate glass-media for microfiltration, and an inner cellulose-media layer for added support.
Safegard™ single-layer pleated paper cartridges are economical for use in applications requiring general filtration. Disposable cartridges feature molded urethane ends on various sizes. Plated metal end caps are also available with controlled radius pleats to maximize useable filtration area.
- Available in 0.5, 3, 5, 10 & 20 micron variations.
- The Hilliard PL310, PL511, and PL718 series cartridges are an economical choice for use in applications requiring protection for sensitive components as well as general protection from particulates in not so critical areas.
- Refrigeration compressors (lube and coolant)
- Gas turbines
- Centrifugal lubricated couplings
- High-pressure fluid filtration