Air Inlet Size (in.)
Fluid Inlet Size (in.)
Max Air Pressure (psi)
Max Fluid Pressure (psi)
Advanced Technology. Superior Performance.
The Merkur® spray packages are designed to outperform and outlast other pumps in their class. With a variety models and configurations to choose from, you get the precise pressure and output you need for all of your finishing applications. Pump available in Carbon Steel (CS) or Stainless Steel (SST).
- Highest technology air motor on the market
- Low air consumption for increased efficiency
- Muffler provides low operating noise levels
- External valve access allows for easy servicing and online replacement to minimize downtime
Operator Control Panel
- Air controls located at operator height for easy setting and monitoring
Throat Seal and Rod Enclosure
- Protects pumped material and wet cup from contamination but can be easily removed to monitor and service
Monitor and protect your pump with our patented DataTrak which integrates local monitoring systems!
- Easy to set runaway protection, where you set the cycle rate limit
- Pump diagnostics help advise when to maintain the pump
- Resettable batch counter tracks material usage and maintenance schedule
- Easy-to-flush design allows for fast color changes and reduced solvent usage
- 300 Series stainless steel pump construction provides long-lasting durability
- Designed for improved serviceability with fewer parts and lower cost of ownership