Air Inlet Size (in.)
Fluid Inlet Size (in.)
Max Air Pressure (psi)
Max Fluid Pressure (psi)
Advanced Technology. Superior Performance.
The Merkur® spray packages are designed to outperform and outlast other pumps in their class. With a variety of configurations to choose from, you get the solution you need for all of your finishing applications.
- Easy-to-flush design allows for fast color changes and reduced solvent usage
- 300 Series stainless steel pump construction provides long-lasting durability
- Designed for improved serviceability with fewer parts and lower cost of ownership
Making the Right Choice for your Application
The Merkur low pressure piston pump is available in a variety of configurations including AirPro spray guns and Pro Xp air spray electrostatic guns.
- Highest technology air motor on the market
- Low air consumption for increased efficiency
- Muffler provides low operating noise levels
- External valve access allows for easy servicing and online replacement to minimize downtime
- Graphite Cylinder Sleave for self lubrication – no oil or greasing required…EVER!
Operator Control Panel
- Air controls located at operator height for easy setting and monitoring
Monitor and protect your pump with our patented DataTrak which integrates local monitoring systems!
- Easy to set runaway protection, where you set the cycle rate limit
- Pump diagnostics help advise when to maintain the pump
- Resettable batch counter tracks material usage and maintenance schedule