20-second, contamination free color change for maximum production
Conveyorized powder spray booth provides a flexible and efficient design for just-in-time manufacturing.
- Wide collection of configurations available in 9600 CFM to 28800 CFM, accommodating to manual batch operations and automated conveyorized applications.
- Open booth design for easy accessibility around part for coating any part on demand.
- Compact footprint, minimizing floor space and conveyor line gaps, for coating high volumes of parts on demand.
- Clear roof design provides plenty of ambient light to the operator for better visibility to part.
- Innovative booth airflow operation achieves outstanding contamination control for a consistent quality finish and better powder containment.
- Vertically mounted cartridge filters increases filter life and heightens peak performance.
Automated Filter Maintenance:
Adjustable time based, reverse-pulsing of filters for longer life and optimum booth air flow. Showerhead valve provides superior cartridge cleaning.
UL 508-Compliant Control Panel:
Full-function UL 508-compliant control panel with safety interlock
Premium cartridge filters allow free airflow around all sides of the cartridges for longer lasting life and reduced powder waste.
Color changes and routine booth cleanup become effortless with the VFD cleanup mode program.
No Ductwork or Explosion Venting Required:
Air used to contain and recover powder overspray passes through the primary cartridge filter and final filter, exhausting clean air into the workplace
Optional Fluidized Powder Recovery Hopper:
Allows for a cleaner operation and easier powder transfer reducing the need for unnecessary cleaning and manual handling
- Simple and Easy Color Changes: Performs change colors in less than 20 seconds for coating any material on demand.
- Operating Flexibility: Accommodates up to 28 colors at one time for more color changes per shift, higher throughput.
- Consistent, High Quality Coverage: Delivers less overspray, more powder on the part, in all areas of the part through dense phase technology