The Graco E-Flo 2-ball supply pump is for applications requiring high pressure, up to 3000 psi (206 bar). Plus the minimal pulsation at changeover provides a more consistent finish.
Unlike competitive pumps that are linked and controlled together, Graco's lowers operate independently. This allows the pump to adjust to varying pressure and flow rate demands thousands of times per second. Each pump can also run alone to keep production running if maintenance is required.
Make the Switch to Savings!
Tap into the energy savings and advanced features of Graco’s electric motor. It’s easier than you think to make the switch.
- 5x More Efficient - Electric motor means big savings when compared to similar sized pneumatic motors helping lower your energy bill and saving you money.
- Gain More Control - Advanced Control Module allows you to easily integrate the pump into a PLC network for even greater control and visibility.
- Improve Quality Dual Control - (DC) technology gives you less pulsation and smooth, rapid changeovers for better, more consistent finishes.
- Spend Less Time Training - Electric pump functionality, with the simplicity of a pneumatic pump, makes it easy for anyone to operate.
- Stay Up and Running Longer - Increased reliability means you’ll spend less time maintaining and more time up and running.
- Better Working Environment - Quiet electric motor means happier operators and better results. Exceeds OSHA sound regulations and over 20 dbA’s quieter compared to similar-sized pneumatic motors.
Boost Your Profits
- Prevent Material Loss - Integrated runaway protection protects your pump from premature wear and prevents costly material loss.
- Eliminate Costly Rework - Electric motor eliminates icing giving you smoother pump operation and better finished product.
- Lower Cost of Ownership - Use less energy and spend less on maintenance costs with the field-proven reliability of Graco’s 2- and 4-ball pumps.
- Choose Power - Select single phase 220 V or 3-phase 380-480 V Input power.